I consider myself an artist and a human being before I consider myself a photographer. As an artist, I am trained to look for beauty everyday. An artist has to determine what’s beautiful in his mind base on what he sees. Sometimes the artist knows beauty in his mind before seeing it! As a human being, I have emotions to feel. Emotions govern our actions and interactions. Emotions also have the ability to connect us together. So, before I press the shutter button on my camera, I always keep in mind that I am an artist and a human being first, someone who sees beauty in the frame I am about to capture and someone who wants to invoke certain emotions from the picture. Beauty and emotion are two powerful foundations to make a picture perfect.
Being a wedding a photographer, I get a chance to capture the immense beauty of the Day as well as capture all the raw emotions leading up to the Day and during. I designed my Wedding Package not for profit but for relationships. I want to give you all my attention and expertise as your personal photographer that Day. At the same time, I am being an artist and a human in telling your Story in all its beauty and emotions. My Package includes:
(1) A CHAT BEFORE THE WEDDING: For us to get to know each other better and establish a lasting relationship.
(2) NO LIMITS ON THE HOURS OF SHOOTING: For me to spend as much time as possible on your Day to capture every minute.
(3) NO LIMITS ON THE NUMBER OF PHOTOS: For me to tell a complete story with no moments left behind.
(4) ENGAGEMENT PHOTOSHOOT: For you to get comfortable with me shooting and for me to get a sense of your humor, style, and background.
(5) SECOND SHOOTER: For another set of eyes to capture details when I am capturing another detail.
(6) A PHOTOBOOK: For you to look back on the photos as displayed in a book that you can touch and feel.
In addition, I also do modeling and glamour shoots, family portraits, and maternity shoots.
Let’s start a conversation. Tell me your story. Click on “contact” button above and send me an email.